Monday, February 18, 2008

Sexy Scarlett Johansson flaunts her curves!

Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman kiss at The Other Boleyn Girl film premiereWhen it comes to Hollywood starlets, I like mine on the Marilyn Monroe side of things i.e. curvy, sexy and confident. When Scarlett Johansson burst onto the scene, I was soooo excited - and I still am. For me, she embodies what a film star should be about - glamour, beauty and brains.

She looked fabulous at the premiere for The Other Boleyn Girl in a purple plunge front dress. Scarlett is one woman who not only knows how to dress well for her shape, but also embraces it. I love the fact she flaunts her curves.

Somehow she even manages to make Natalie Portman look quite ordinary in this pic - and having interviewed Ms Portman, I can tell you she is equisitively beautiful, so that's no mean feat.


If there were more role models like Scarlett and Charlize Theron around and less like the extremely angular Victoria Beckham, we'd have a nation far less obsessed with getting into the mytical size 0.

No comments: