Friday, February 8, 2008

Pamper weekends and Holly Willougby's cleavage!

Holly Willougby shows off too much cleavage on Dancing On IceHere are the guilty pleasures I’ll be indulging in this weekend!

1. Enjoying the camp-fest that is Dancing On Ice. What better way to leave behind the weekend! The ice-skating shenanigans help ease me back into the working week. Plus, I love seeing how much cleavage Holly will have on show!

2. Watching a few rom-coms back to back, starting with How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days as I love the way Kate Hudson looks in that, especially in that yellow dress. These are the benefits of having a husband who works shifts!

3. Seeing which other celebrities have entered rehab. Latest news is that Kirsten Dunst has checked herself in, although E! Online has reports that say the opposite.

4. Taking the dog on a couple of long walks and then checking just
how many calories I've burnt!

5. Having a pamper day with facemasks, mini-manicure and a hair treatment. My favourite mask is this little beauty – the SK II treatment mask, however they’re very expensive so only use them when I get a freebie. They also make you look like Hannibal Lecter! I’m currently using – and loving – the Bliss triple oxgyen mask. It’s effective and works in only 5 mins!

No comments: