Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Peaches Geldof will never be like Paula

Dancing on Ice - AggieEveryone's gone London Fashion Week mad in the office and I had my first taster with a trip down to the exhibition. Images of glamour and mad fashionistas filled my head but the reality was I managed to almost physically bump into How Clean Is Your House? Aggie while she was filming a segment for some show.

I think it's a sad state of affairs that some TV show (what's the betting it's This Morning?) is using Aggie as a fashion commentator. Have you seen her hair? She looks like Rod Stewart. Sigh!

Paula Yates and Peaches GeldofPeaches Geldof is doing the rounds as well (and apparently she's also losing her hair!). Although I didn't see her in the flesh, I was told by one of our fashion writers that she is abnormally skinny and her head is very big. I had such high hopes for Peaches. Paula Yates was always an icon for me - cool and clever. Peaches however seems to be a real media whore - desperate for the attention.

I've also discovered she wants to be paid for EVERYTHING she does, regardless of what it is. Paula never struck me as money-grabbing - it seems a shame her work ethics didn't rub off on Peaches. Here's hoping
Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence will be more like her mum because it looks like Pixie is going down the same route as Peaches - sigh.

No comments: