Friday, January 4, 2008

Fooling the fashionistas


Ha, ha! Today I am rubbing my hands with glee as I type (I’m not literally doing that as obviously my typing would be all over the place). Today, I am wearing one of my sale purchases and one of the last items I will buy for four long months. Now, I knew it was a nice dress, but I wasn’t prepared for the coos I would get from the fashion folk. Nor was I prepared for the calls of ‘Is it Manoush? Or is it Paul and Joe?’ as I walked through the office. Of course, I’ve given the ladies my best Princess Diana smile (you know the one – gracious but you know how good you actually look smile) but have kept schtum about origins of my dress. Unfortunately, it’s not designer, but was a mere 15 squid and comes from Miss Selfridge. You see, fashion isn’t about what you wear but how you wear it baby!

No comments: