Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Kate Hudson does pockets

Kate Hudson - Celebrity Style - Featured in It's Fashion, Dahling!Continuing my theme of stylish Kates, my celeb style favourite this week is the gorgeous Kate Hudson.

I once spotted her and her then husband walking through Soho and I have to say she’s darn pretty in the flesh (and not as skinny as I thought she’d be).


She's chic and modern but without looking like a fashionista. I love this dress, partly because of the pockets. I have a few dresses with pockets and there’s something greatly comforting about being able to walk around with your hands in your pockets.
Kate also always chooses great colours to wear, which as a fellow blonde, I always make note of.

However, I am slightly distracted by the gentleman in the background of this pic – is that Matthew McConaughey
?

No comments: