Monday, March 17, 2008

Celebrity Style - Going back in time with Mia Farrow

Mia Farrow and Frank Sinatra wedding - It's fashion, dahling!I don't know whether it was because she married one of my all-time idols Frank Sinatra, who whether she was just inanely chic, but I've always loved Mia Farrow's style. I'm not talking her hippy bohemian style of today but her chic '60s look.

Take this wedding picture of her and Frank. She epitomises everything to me that says casual elegance. She looks hip without trying too hard. Elegant without looking old. Young without looking cheap.


Now with the horrifying news that Michael Bay is to remake Rosemary's Baby, I think now is a good time to start channeling Mia's chic style.

So, whether it's adopting her cool elfin crop and smock-dress wardrobe of the said film (she made maternity wear look so cool) or mooching about in her '20s floaty wadrobe and cute curls seen in The Great Gatsby, my recommendation is to make your spring/summer style Mia friendly for that cute and quirky look that will set you apart from the rest of the fashion bunch.

No comments: