Monday, December 3, 2007
These are five of my guilty – and so not fashionable – pleasures that I indulged in this weekend:
1. Slobbed around in my oldest trackie bottoms and hoodie. American Apparel do the best if you're looking for something new!
2. Enjoyed myself TOO much at a Take That gig – screamed, danced and got a kiss off Jason Orange’s dad
3. Sang along to my Rat Pack and Whitney Houston Christmas CDs while I decorated the tree
4. Indulged in an American’s Next Top Model marathon – why is Nigel Barker a noted photographer? I’ve never heard of him!
5. Ate my body weight in food yesterday – cooked breakfast, roast chicken, treacle pudding… What would my size zero colleagues say?!