Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I’m making a list, checking it twice…

TopShop Christmas rangeI really wish I was a kid again sometimes. Not only did you get long summer holidays, but you got all excited about Christmas. This year, I’m finding it really hard to get into the Christmas spirit – bah humbug! – so I’ve decided that maybe writing the old Christmas list may help (and also may give my hubby a few ideas!). Obviously, keeping to the theme of me now working in fashion, I’m going to try and make this as fashionable as I possibly can, but being a geek, I can guarantee it would rank highly on the fashion radar!

Embroidered TopShop jacket (left)
: Originally I wanted this for my work party, but now it’s become a mission. I’ve been told this jacket would be in stores this week but I’ve yet to see it. And as the fashion team don’t deem me cool enough to talk to, I can’t ask them either, so this is my big wish. Please Santa, bring me this gorgeous jacket!

Miu Miu headband: I’m not usually one for designer products but after purchasing my Marc Jacobs handbag in New York, I think I’m addicted. And really is £55 that much for a headband? Answers on a postcard please!

Anything from Eclectic Eccentricity: This is the coolest jewellery site. Really original, one-off pieces that won’t break the bank but will look truly fabulous. In particular, I love the ‘Meet in the Middle’ and “Pirate King’ necklaces.

Something cashmere
: I feel at the age of 34 I really should own something that’s cashmere. I’m really hankering after one of these gorgeous cashmere blankets but for cash-strapped husbands/friends/parents out there, this cute short-sleeved sweater from Uniglo will suffice

Singstar:
I am a wannabe popstar and sadly already own nearly all of the Singstar games but I’d love to add the Legends one to my list. Take That! Whitney! Bucks Fizz! Imagine the fun I’ll have…

I've been a really good girl this year (well, almost) so here's hoping Santa puts one of these lovelies in my stocking.

No comments: