Wednesday, April 16, 2008

News Round-Up: Good and bad celebrity hairdos

These stories are on my radar this week:

Lily Allen goes blonde. Why do celebrities with dark skin try and go blonde? It's not a good luck love - get the brunette dye out.

New Bond girl Gemma Arterton has a hair makeover
for Quantum Of Solace. I thought she looked fab with a brunette bob in the St Trinian's flick, but I'm loving the red hair even more.

Help stop global warming with Wayne Hemmingway. Find out more at B&Q and win a sweatshirt designed by the man himself.

Kylie and Will hug in public. Are they friends again? I don't mind that, I just don't want that man, with his Doctor Who loving ways, near her in a fashion sense every again!

Yellow is the big colour for spring/summer. Why not bag yourself this lovely little lemon number from Miss Selfridge? I have!

No comments: