Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Must buy item: Geri Halliwell's playsuit

TopShop playsuit as seen on Geri Halliwell - It's fashion, dahling!The playsuit/jumpsuit was a bubbling under item last year. I got my mitts on two different types last summer and wore them to death. I'm a total convert - they really are much more flattering than you think. The only downside is having to strip off when you need the loo so they're not very good for camping/festivals/etc!

Geri Halliwell obviously agrees with me! She was spotted at Asda in Milton Keynes (oh the glamour of a Spice Girl, eh?!) wearing this gorgeous little star print TopShop playsuit.

Wear it like Geri with heels for an evening out or team with flip flops and a straw hat for a casual day look. It's just so versatile!

Other good places to buy one of these little numbers is ASOS or Miss Selfridge.

2 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

love the playsuit! Very cute!

BTW, your blog layout is cool and the color pink is nice and bright. I would love to have you on my blogroll, so if you would like to exchange links, contact me!

Fashion Addict said...

thanks for adding my link! I just added yours. feel free to stop by my blog whenever you have the time!