Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kylie's back on tour and Pamela Anderson is selling up!

The interesting things on my radar this week...

1.Kylie's tour kicked off in Paris last night and she looked fantastic. This is a slightly bittersweet moment for me as I was meant to be seeing her in Antwerp tomorrow night but the friend I was staying with had a family tragedy so we had to postpone. Am obviously extremely gutted for friend but also a tad sad that I'm missing out and have to wait until July - sigh.

2. I'm in the middle of press show hell at the moment, but it does have some gems. I went to see New Look a couple of weeks back and their stuff looked amazing. But like Disneyrollergirl, I wonder why the stuff we see in the store is sooooo different to what they show at these previews.

3. The sun is shining so it's time to get on board with one of summer's big trends - straw. Top Stylista has her picks of the best straw bags out there - TopShop it seems is going big on this craze, so head on down there if you want to be a summer trendspotter!

4. Eva Mendes is fresh out of rehab and back to work as the face of Calvin Klein. Here's a sneak preview of Eva's shoot with Calvin Klein.

5. If you've always fancied being on Baywatch (and let's face it, who hasn't?!), now's the time to indulge this fantasy. Pamela Anderson is selling up a load of her stuff, including the iconic red Baywatch float, a bikni and some furniture!

No comments: