Monday, May 19, 2008

Celebrity Style: Rachael Leigh Cook goes pink at Cannes!

Rachael Leigh Cook at Cannes Film Festival - It's fashion, dahling!In my past job, the Cannes Film Festival was a big deal. Not only was it about the celeb gossip, but also about the movies natch. In this job, the frocks are the stars.

To be honest, I've already had my fill of these movie gowns. There doesn't seem to be a lot of individuality this year and even Cate Blanchett, whose style I normally admire, looked a bit dull.

Thank goodness for former-model-turned-actress Rachael Leigh Cook. She stepped out in this gorgeous hot pink creation, which is fun and youthful. She looks her age, which I think is sometimes a problem with these full on red carpet frocks. Rachael has managed to look cute in everything she's worn in the South of France this week.

The only accessory I'm not too sure about is her bearded hubby, Daniel Gillies. Normally, Daniel looks hot, so let's hope the facial hair is for a movie.

1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Wow, that doesn't even look like Rachel Leigh Cook! I love it though. The dress and the hair...fabulous!